sáb 17 de feb|
2024 Minneapolis Community Connections Conference
The Community Connections Conference is an annual free event that connects residents of Minneapolis, community groups, neighborhoods and local government. Date The 2024 Community Connections Conference will be on Saturday, Feb. 17.
Time & Location
17 feb 2024, 08:00 – 16:00
Minneapolis, 1301 2nd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
About the Event
Our conference theme this year is “Open city, your Minneapolis.”
We want to focus on making Minneapolis a transparent, accessible city. Being an "open city" means being open to everyone, open to new ideas and open for business.
At the event, you can:
- Learn about how to get involved in government decision-making
- Find opportunities in your local community
- Celebrate the many parts of city that are reopening after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Conference goals
We host this conference so that:
- Residents, community groups, neighborhood organizations, City of Minneapolis departments and decision-makers can connect.
- All communities feel welcome to get involved in local decision-making.
- Residents learn about programs and policies that affect them.
Free rides to Community Connections Conference
You can ride the bus or light rail for free to the Community Connections Conference on Feb. 17 courtesy of conference sponsor, Metro Transit.
Download your pass: https://www2.minneapolismn.gov/government/departments/ncr/inclusive-community-engagement/connections-conference/
Save the pass to your mobile device or print it out
Show the pass to the driver or fare inspector for free rides from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. on conference day
Plan your trip at metrotransit.org.